The Drylands (Pathfinder)
Ruins of the Great Dome
The Ruins of the Great Dome contains:
- The Great Dome
- A ruined foundation of a large structure
- A mostly intact canal running from the northern river to a eroded retaining pond
- A retaining pond that isn’t in the best shape.
- A mostly collapsed canal running from the retaining pond to the eastern river.
- A shed with a gate mechanism to block water at the edge of the northern river and canal.
- A shed with a gate mechanism to block water at the edge of the retaining pond and collapsed canal.
- Collapsed remnants of four towers along the canal.
- An intact tower near near where the collapsed canal meets the eastern river.
The ruins consist of a lot of uneven ground, with occasion mushroom shaped stones standing around. There are places that look like buildings once stood, but even the foundations are now rubble, with the one noted exception.
By the river are tall grasses. Small plants and wildflowers dominate the interior ruins. Outside are thickets of trees and shrubs, blending into larger trees the further one travels from the site.